Thursday, February 11, 2010

I vant to be alone





I should find another Greta Garbo book to read...reading about her and realizing how similar I was to her and bla bla helped me when I felt horribly lonely winter of last year; and I could use the feeling of some sort of affinity with somebody right now, even with somebody who died a few months before I was born.

Yet I find myself wanting to hole up and read/listen to music/write less and less...I think that for the first time in my life I'm genuinely enjoying the presence of other people and I find myself choosing the company of others over alone time at an alarming rate. As a proud introvert (though I was recently called a "quiet extrovert" by a friend and the phrase seemed to fit...or I could just be an introverted exhibitionist, hence the blog), I don't know how I feel about this whole needing people thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment