Saturday, January 23, 2010

all the clouds are cumuloft walking in space

So I've kept a lot of blogs in my 19.5 years on this earth (not that I've been blogging for that long, since I didn't know words for a while in the beginning and I'm pretty sure the concept of a blog didn't exist in 1990) (I still can't believe 1990 was 20 years ago. I still think of dates in the past relative to 2000). Anyways, looking back, none of them have been worth reading. My first one, a Xanga, was started when I was fresh out of middle school, so that's excusable, I guess (read it for a laugh if you want). And I've tried to keep one on my *gulp* Myspace (not even providing the link to that one...just stay away) and Facebook. And, of course, I still have my livejournal. But that seems to be a muddle of angsty musings and valid thoughts, and I thought, hey, why dont' I separate them out so I have something someone might want to read one day (someone like me, 10 years from now, who's not gonna want to cringe the whole way through). If you want to read narcissistic posts full of quiz results, boring surveys, and the "happy/crappy" of daily life, you should head over there. But if you're not into that, hopefully this'll be more your speed. Though it'll still be plenty narcissistic, since, well, why else do people start blogs?

I have a shit ton more of these social network type things floating around, most of which I've prolly forgotten about. Oh, and Twitter, too. At least I fess up to my narcissism.


Oh, and after typing this I absent-mindedly clicked on the facebook icon on my toolbar, like I always do, and freaked out cause I thought I had lost this post...but I backtracked and it was still there. Thanks, autosave!

No comments:

Post a Comment